About this event:
Register for this class at: https://fortcollins022218.eventbrite.com
Don’t Wing It!
Get Professional Negotiation Training to Instantly Increase Your Confidence, Persuasion and Communication Skills.
Standout against other agents when you tell prospective clients they’re working with a “Certified Negotiation Expert.”
Discover proven persuasion principles, human psychology, and innovative strategies to gain an advantage when negotiating with buyers, sellers, lenders and opposing agents.
We’re now up to 57,500 graduates from our CNE classes.
Since 2005 we’ve been training real estate agents on negotiation principle learned from hands-on Fortune 100 experiences, Harvard, Wharton, and Oxford Negotiation Training, and thousands of real estate transactions.
Would you like to become a Certified Negotiation Expert?
Listen to what our students say…
1. They get more offers accepted in multiple buyer scenarios.
2. They handle difficult personalities while remaining calm and in control.
3. They develop creative solutions for situations they would have thought impossible.
4. They feel more confident from researching and planning before entering negotiations.
5. They recognize 10, 20, 30 ore more negotiable situations which they were blind to in the past.
“I wanted to let you know that I truly enjoyed your class. I have been a Realtor for the past 6 years and a prosecuting attorney for 21 years before that. I am also a certified mediator. Your class provides exceptional tools to real estate professionals whether or not they have a background in negotiations. This class was both a great foundation for those learning the necessary skills and also a wonderful refresher for the more experienced practitioner. I would highly recommend it to everyone!”
JD, GRI, e-Pro
The CNE class helps agents of all levels earn higher commissions, increased referrals and win new listings.
- Quickly Win Trust & Manage Client Expectations ✓
- Tame Aggressive Opposing Agents ✓
- Create Strategies that Get Lenders on Your Side ✓
- Develop Non-Traditional Plans That Close Deals Faster ✓
Questions? Call: 888-243-7364
This Class Gives You:
∙ 12 CE hours and the CNE Designation
∙ Negotiation Scripts
∙ Live Class Role Playing
∙ Workbook and Listing Worksheets
∙ 24/7 Access to Online Class Materials
∙ Membership to Our Private Facebook Group
Your Instructor: Bruce Dunning, MCNE
Bruce Dunning has been involved in small business entrepreneurship for the last 30 Years. He led a small drugstore chain in Colorado and then for the last 18 years has been doing the day to day of real estate full time.
Bruce and his team have been top producers in every company they have chosen to be involved with. He now runs his own Company – Pinnacle Properties Group Inc – and leads the Dunning Group Team. Bruce and his team will do 70% of their business in residential real estate and the other 30 % in commercial real estate. Bruce is an active teacher, trainer and coach consultant. He will teach and train over 100 days in 2010. Real life experience in small business has given Bruce the actual negotiation skills to draw from in his adult teaching methods.
TWO DAY CLASS AGENDA INCLUDES:
Advanced Negotiation Techniques for Buyer’s Agents (ANTBA)
- Use the “ACCE®” negotiation methodology to negotiate better results in ALL of your negotiations
- Achieve better results and a higher level of protection for your Buyers
- Attract more Buyers by offering greater value as a trusted advisor
- Increase your negotiation POWER in ways you’ve never thought of before
- “Think Double” to anticipate and prepare more effectively
- Use a “Buyer Offer/Counter Offer Worksheet” for greater credibility and success in your negotiations
- Develop an effective Offer price to improve the odds of success in your negotiations
- Persuade your Buyer not to low ball the Seller
- Learn how to set your client’s expectations to eliminate disappointments blamed on you
- Handle highly competitive negotiators with ease
- Work more effectively with Listing Agents
Mastering Email Negotiations In Real Estate (MENRE)
- Discuss the “ACCE” negotiation methodology used to achieve better results in negotiations
- Understand and explain the various communication modes for negotiating
- Explain and demonstrate the principles of effective written communications in real estate negotiations
- Understand and utilize the four (4) basic written communication skills necessary for effective written negotiations
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of written negotiation approaches utilized in different types of real estate transactions, including short sales and REO’s
- Describe the significance of synchronous & asynchronous communications during the negotiation process
- Understand how integrative outcomes grow as the parties become more aware of information and options
- Learn how to build trust in negotiations to enable collaboration, problem-solving, and integrated solutions
- Understand how trained negotiators seek out opportunities
CNE Graduate Testimonials
What’s the refund policy?
Cancellations made 7 days or more from the start date of a class will receive a full refund (minus a $25 cancellation fee). Cancellations made less than 7 days before the start of a class will not receive any refund but the registration fee can be transferred to a future class within one year of the original class date.
Organizer: The Real Estate Negotiation Institute
Organizer of CNE-2 Real Estate Negotiation Training for Buyer’s Agents – Fort Collins, CO
Having trained over 55,000 agents, The Real Estate Negotiation Institute™ (RENI), is the leading negotiation training company serving real estate professionals across North America.
Founded in 2005, RENI has emerged as the unchallenged leader in negotiating and representation training in the real estate industry in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
>> View Testimonials <<